вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

blastocyst embryos




I canapos;t feel the bottom right hand side of my mouth, and I feel quite woozy. Iapos;m also too scared to swallow, for fear of dislodging anything. My teeth still feel like theyapos;re being picked at.

Originally meant to be done without anaesthetic, until "Thereapos;s actually decay right the way down, weapos;re gonna have to drill almost to the nerve. Iapos;m gonna freeze it." I must have a delayed reaction to anaesthetics, because I still felt the drilling and the prodding.

"If this filling doesnapos;t work, weapos;ll either have to do a root filling..." which does not sound in anyway like a very nice thing, "...or remove the tooth." WHAT? Iapos;m too young to have missing teeth. Therefore, this filling has to work.

Whilst rinsing my mouth, I saw blood.

"Ok, all done. If youapos;d just like to get your bag and coat..." At which point I stand up, and almost fall straight back down. Fortunately, I didnapos;t, and no one noticed.

I really want a cuppa now, but Iapos;m too scared to eat or drink anything. Although, I could easily burn the right side of my mouth and not notice. If I felt like it.
blastocyst embryos, blastocyst embryo transfer, blastocyst embryo fetus, blastocyst embryo.



Комментариев нет: