суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

breastfeeding nipple shields




We actually have our uniforms for the ball game today So Iapos;m extremely happy
Weapos;re going to Mozetlons after the game- some Mexican place. Then we have palooza Iapos;m so freakin ready for palooza practices to be over Tonightapos;s our last one yay But next week will be busy with Homecoming week..

I got my midterm grades and they were super good I had a B- in Algebra, a C+ in Bio *(but that;ll be better cuz i got an A+ on my lab report) and B+ in every other class. I was super happy. Except I think I should have gotten an A in History. Maybe it was just a base grade though.

Trent ended up not going with me to Date party last night. Then he wants to hang out. No fuckin way.

Stephs oomin up here tonight and I think were gonna go bowling.

dahlman jenni kimi raikkonen, breastfeeding nipple shields, breastfeeding nipples, breastfeeding no period, breastfeeding not cancer.



Комментариев нет: