суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

buddy icons dolls




Okay Iapos;m so fscking tired of this damn migraine. Five damn days. AND NOT hormonal - probably weather related. Iapos;m in pain. All over.� There is no "In Pain"� apos;moodapos;� for tagging LJ entries with.�� Iapos;m almost blind from this friggin headache.

And Iapos;m about to lose my mind because I canapos;t figure out how to "go back" a page or window in LJ. There surely has to be a way, I mean come on. But every time I get here my browser or LJ one, overlays the LJ window so it completely covers the browser toolbar and all I can do is follow links forwards (not always the way I want to go) or close the damn window and restore the session. I have a degree in computer science for chrissake and even though it was a long time ago I should be able to figure this stuff out

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH�� severe frustration.

Whine moan complain.� I suck. Totally.� Iapos;ve become a whiny bitch AND my mother.� There must be something more useful I could be or do. If only the government would get itapos;s fscking nose out of adult individualsapos; business and let me take as much hydromorphone or methadone as I NEED to make me a useful person without putting my damn doctors in jail or in fear of it.

Blah Blah woof woof. I hope nobody is going to bore themselves to tears reading this. If you have I apologise for sucking so totally.
buddy icons dolls, buddy icons dollz, buddy icons family guy, buddy icons for a.i.m. triton.



Комментариев нет: