вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

civil air patrol membership renewal




katrina, who iapos;ve known since i was 8 is moving away next month.
My best friend whoapos;s always been there whether i liked it or not.
Sheapos;s put up with so much of my crap. Sheapos;s like a sister and sheapos;s moving away. NEXT�MONTH. �
i hereby declare the month of october katrina month.�


itapos;s so weird because i am feeling so crappy but so happy at the same time because

AQILAH�GOT�A�GOLD�MEDAL�AT�THE�YOUTH�COMMONWEALTH�GAMES�I�AM�SO�PROUD�I�COULD�DO�A�TOM�CRUISE�IF�I�WASNapos;T�SO�SURE�MY�MUM�WOULD�HIT�ME�WITH�A�BROOM�OR�SOMETHING.

itapos;s really weird how iapos;m feeling these two things at once. I donapos;t think katrina moving away has REALLY�hit me yet. I keep thinking her parents will change their minds. Itapos;s like theyapos;re just dumping her in oregon. She canapos;t even come back for her holidays. Ugh. Yeah for all of you who donapos;t really know this or need reminding, LIFEapos;S�A�BITCH






civil air patrol membership renewal, civil air patrol membership, civil air patrol louisiana wing, civil air patrol louisiana.



Комментариев нет: